Title 9: Commerce and Trade
Chapter 74: ENERGY EFFICIENCY STANDARDS FOR APPLIANCES AND EQUIPMENT
9 V.S.A. § 2794. Scope
§ 2794. Scope
(a) The provisions of this chapter apply to the following types of new products sold, offered for sale, or installed in the state:
(1) Medium voltage dry-type distribution transformers.
(2) Metal halide lamp fixtures.
(3) Residential furnaces and residential boilers.
(4) Single-voltage external AC to DC power supplies.
(5) State-regulated incandescent reflector lamps.
(6) Any other product that may be designated by the commissioner in accordance with section 2797 of this title.
(b) The provisions of this chapter do not apply to:
(1) New products manufactured in the state and sold outside the state and the equipment used in manufacturing those products.
(2) New products manufactured outside the state and sold at wholesale inside the state for final retail sale and installation outside the state.
(3) Products installed in mobile manufactured homes at the time of construction.
(4) Products designed expressly for installation and use in recreational vehicles. (Added 2005, No. 152 (Adj. Sess.), § 1.)